Public Services Librarian - Content Access and Delivery
James’s subject areas include: Philosophy
Book a Research Session
- Alpi, Kristine, Brown, James, Neel, Jennifer, Grindem, Carol, Linder, Keith, & Harper, James. (2016). Scanning technology selection impacts acceptability and usefulness of image-rich content. Journal of the Medical Library Association, 104(1), 15-23.
- Harper, James. (2018). [Book Review] Library Information and Resource Sharing: Transforming Services and Collections. Technical Services Quarterly, 35(4), 414-415.
- Harper, James. (2017, March). What are routing rules / what do they do. ILLiad Routing Rules, Online. #
- Harper, James. (2017, March). Interlibrary Loan: Defying the Bard. Academic Library Administration (Library Science Course), Online.
- Harper, James. (2015, July). Future of Interlibrary Loan. N.C. Interlibrary and Document Delivery Conference, Chapel Hill, NC.
- Harper, James. (2014, July). Best Practices in Interlibrary Loan. N.C. Interlibrary Loan and Document Delivery Conference, Asheville, NC and Wilmington, NC.
Committees & Offices Held
- American Library Association, Committee Member. (July 1, 2017 - Present).