Morgan Ritchie-Baum (She/Her)
Research & Instruction Librarian - Business & Social Science
Morgan’s subject areas include: Business; Economics; Entrepreneurship; Accounting; Finance; Marketing & Advertising
Book a Research Session
- Ritchie-Baum, Morgan, Toane, Carey, Levandowski, Andrea, & Cramer, Steven. (2022). Cannabis entrepreneurship: A guide to core concepts, resources, and research strategies. Journal of Business & Finance Librarianship. #
- Ritchie-Baum, Morgan, Thynne, Sara, & Cramer, Steven. (2021). Creating the Entrepreneurship & Libraries Conference 2020: A Collaboration of Public, Special, and Academic Librarians, Vendors, and Economic Development Stakeholders". Collaborative Librarianship, 12(3), 12. #
- Ritchie-Baum, Morgan. (2022). Review- Liaison Engagement Success: A Practical Guide for Librarians,. Technical Services Quarterly, 39(2). #
- Ritchie-Baum, Morgan, & Krstevska, Summer. (2023, July). he devil is in the details: Letting go of control in the business information classroom. BRASS Summer Symposium, Virtual. #
- Ritchie-Baum, Morgan, & Krstevska, Summer. (2023, March). Expanding within, to expand without: Expanding the vision of what's relevant in business research & instruction. SOUCABL Conference, Athens, GA. #
- Ritchie-Baum, Morgan, & Cramer https://www.sla.org/attend/sla-2022-annual-conference-source-forward/, Steve. (2022, July). Getting real with entrepreneurship: Teaching and training on equity and ethical themes using authentic research sources. SLA 2022: Source Forward, Charlotte, NC. #
- Ritchie-Baum, Morgan, & Krstevska, Summer. (2022, January). Exploring Data Driven Decision Making. USASBE 2022, Raleigh, NC. #
- Ritchie-Baum, Morgan, & Krstevska, Summer. (2021, December). Non-traditional resources as a tool for emphasizing tension, context and meaning in the post-COVID classroom. 2021 BRASS Symposium, Online.
Committees & Offices Held
- Business Librarianship in North Carolina, Chair. (October 2021 - Present).
- Business Librarianship in North Carolina, Director at Large. (May 2020 - October 2021).
Here @ ZSR
- New Resource Alert! Introducing…PitchBook!
- CSRHub ESG Ratings Now Available via NexisUni
- Supercharge your Research in the Advertising and Marketing Industry with Winmo!
- Exciting Updates to IBIS World
- WFU-Wide Access to The Financial Times Is Now Available