- Petersen, Rebecca. (2015). Big Web, Small Staff: Web Archiving with Limited Resources. Archival Outlook. #
- Petersen, Rebecca, Gilbertson, Kevin, & Fansler, Craig. (2014). The Missing Link: Observations on the Evolution of a Web Archive. Journal of the Society of North Carolina Archivists, 11(1).
- Petersen, Rebecca. (2014, June). Planning for the Future, Living in the Past. Retrofit: Exploring Space, Place, and the Artifact in Special Collections, Las Vegas, Nevada.
- Johnson, Vicki, & Petersen, Rebecca. (2013, October). We The People: Creating a More Perfect Archive. Tri-State Archivists' Conference, Greenville, SC (Furman University).
- Fansler, Craig, & Petersen, Rebecca. (2013, October). Clarence Herbert New: A Man of Extremes. Prepared in Mind and Resources: Collaboration, Relevance, and the Re-Imagined Archives, Furman University, Greenville, SC.
- Fansler, Craig, & Petersen, Rebecca. (2013, August). Clarence Herbert New: A Man of Extremes. Archives 2013, New Orleans, LA.
- Mulder, Megan, & Petersen, Rebecca. (2013, June). Poster session: Hidden Treasures: The Max and Gertrude Hoffmann Papers. Annual conference of the Rare Books and Manuscripts Section of Association of College and Research Libraries, Minneapolis, MN.
Committees & Offices Held
- Society of American Archivists: Reference Access and Outreach Section, Chair. (August 2018 - August 2019).
- Society of American Archivists: Reference Access and Outreach Section, Vice Char/Chair Elect. (August 2017 - August 2018).
- Society of American Archivists: Manuscript Repositories Section, Steering Committee Member. (August 2017 - August 2019).
- Society of North Carolina Archivists, Nominations Committee Chair. (May 1, 2016 - April 30, 2019).
- Society of North Carolina Archivists, President. (May 01, 2015 - Present).
Note: Above is a selection of Rebecca’s professional activity.
- What Can Comm Comm Do For You?, September 2019
- Rebecca at SAA 2019, August 2019
- Rebecca at SAA 2018, August 2018
- Rebecca at the Archives Leadership Institute in Berea, Kentucky, July 2018
Here @ ZSR
- Lecture: Learmond “Buddy” Hayes: First African American Member of the Local Chapter of the Sons of the American Revolution, February 2020
- Exhibit: Authors, Books, and Readers in 18th Century England (January 1-April 3 2020), February 2020
- February is Black History Month and Hop Into History! at Hoots, February 2020
- Research Trends in Women’s, Gender, & Sexuality Studies: Perspectives from WGSS Visiting Professors, January 2020
- Comacina: Improvisations and Variations, An Exhibit by Paul Bright with Opening Reception and Talk, January 2020