This article is more than 5 years old.
The Senior Showcase recognizes exemplary senior theses and research projects completed by Wake Forest undergraduates in their final year. Selected students have the honor of sharing their research or projects with the Wake Forest community at an event hosted by the Z. Smith Reynolds Library. Plan to join us on Tuesday, April 21, at 3 p.m. in the ZSR Library Auditorium to hear from this year’s honorees.
The Senior Showcase honorees for 2015 are:
- Division I: Shoshanna Goldin, “The Land of Milk, Honey, and Motherhood: An Examination of Jewish, Muslim, and Druze Women’s Perspectives of IVF Policy in Israel”
- Division II: Caroline Huskey, “A Revolutionary Civil Society: The Rise of the Micro-blogger and Innovative Censorship in Contemporary China”
- Division III: Rachel Rhine, “Strangers in their Own Land: An Exploration of Irish Travel Images in the 18th Century Within the Wider Context of British Isles and the Depiction of Travelers in William Ashford’s Killarney Series”
- Division IV: Rachel Brown, “Basel III and Financial Inclusion: Unintended Consequences of Risk-based Capital Requirements on Financial Access and Inclusion in Emerging Markets and Developing Economies (EMDEs)”
- Division V: Courtney Smith, “Mechanism of Action of Metronidazole, a Nitroheterocyclic Antibiotic”