- CINAHL Complete: Nursing and allied health journals with additional materials that include nursing dissertations, conference proceedings, evidence-based care sheets, audiovisuals and continuing education modules. Provided by the Carpenter Medical Library.
- Digital Theatre+: Hundreds of theatre productions and educational resources covering English and the performing arts.
- Education Week: National newspaper covering K-12 education.
- Gallup Analytics: Economic, well-being and political polling data. Also includes data and polling from World Poll and Gallup Brain. Funded by the Eudaimonia Institute.
- Oxford Bibliographies Online: Renaissance and Reformation: Authoritative research guides covering history, the arts and literature. Combines the features of an annotated bibliography and a high-level encyclopedia.
- Personal Justice Denied: Public Hearings of the Commission on Wartime Relocation and Internment, 1981: Documents include publications, reports, press releases, photographs, newspaper clippings, etc. related to the Japanese internment hearings. Many of the transcripts are personal stories of evacuee experiences. Funded by the K.A.N. Luther Memorial Fund.
- Psychotherapy.net: Streaming videos covering the fundamentals of psychotherapy, counseling and addiction treatment. Therapists demonstrate techniques and comment about their work.
- TeachingBooks.net: Education-related instruction materials about children’s and young adult books and authors.
Added by NC LIVE (Our Statewide Consortium)
- AutoMate: Auto repair and service information on more than 38,000 vehicles.
- Biography Reference Bank: Profiles from Current Biography and World Authors, the periodical coverage of Biography Index and specialist content from Junior Authors & Illustrators.
- Cypress Resume: Resume-building tool with a built-in writing process and automatic formatting.
- Ferguson’s Career Guidance Center: Explore industries and careers, plan your education and research best practices for resumes, cover letters, interviewing, networking and salaries/benefits.
- Mango Languages: Language learning software with courses in over 70 languages, including English.
- ProQuest Research Companion: Multimedia resource that enables educators and librarians to guide students through research projects efficiently.
- Testing & Education Reference Center: A testing and education preparation resource that includes in-depth information on college, graduate and professional programs, professional training, scholarships and entrance tests alongside practice tests for entrance exams, certifications and licensing exams.
Canceled by NC LIVE
- InfoTrac Newsstand
- LearningExpress Library
- Natural Medicines