The SPIE Digital Collections (http://spiedigitallibrary.org ) trial will run through December 31, 2023. The trial includes access to the world’s largest collection of optics and photonics applied research:
- 520,000+ proceedings papers from SPIE conferences
- 52,000+ presentation recording videos of research presented at SPIE conferences
- 41,000+ journal papers from 14 SPIE journals
- 485+ eBooks
NOTE: Access to the SPIE digital library is by IP authentication. Thus, if you’re off-campus, be sure to download VPN from the IS website. After using the SPIE digital library, feel free to provide feedback at https://forms.gle/LX11Bykb3LP3CurBA .
Two live demos are currently scheduled for
- Monday, October 30th at 3:00 p.m.
- Monday, November 27th at 3:00 p.m.
If you’d like to attend the live demo, please email Denice Lewis at firstname.lastname@example.org. However, if you’re unable to attend a live demo, the first session will be recorded and made available on this blog post.
SPIE (formerly the Society of Photographic Instrumentation Engineers, later the Society of Photo-Optical Instrumentation Engineers) is an international not-for-profit professional society for optics and photonics technology, founded in 1955.