The Z. Smith Reynolds Library is dedicated to providing students with the resources they need to succeed. In addition to our extensive collections, the library offers a wide variety of accessories and peripherals that students can borrow.
Loan Period: 3 hours (unless indicated otherwise)
Texas Instruments BA II Plus
Texas Instruments TI-84 Plus
USB-C and Lightning
3-5 colors plus eraser
Type C/F, HDMI, USB 3.0
USB 2.0 Type B Mini
USB A / USB C
Collapsible and foldable
Collapsible, blackLoan Period: 24 hours
In order to ensure a seamless and enjoyable experience for all students, we have established the following policies. By accessing and utilizing the aforementioned resources, you agree to adhere to these policies.
Eligibility and Access
- Only currently enrolled students, faculty, and staff members of Wake Forest University are eligible to borrow or use the accessories and peripherals available at Z. Smith Reynolds Library.
- Items in this collection are available for a short-term period. Loan periods are listed on the labels attached to each item.
- Items in this collection are available on a first-come, first-served basis.
- A valid university ID card must be presented at the time of borrowing any item in this collection.
Borrowing and Return
- All borrowing transactions must be conducted at the designated library service desk during operating hours. Please do not return items from this collection via the book drop.
- Some items in this collection consist of multiple components. Before being made available to users, these items are checked daily to ensure that all components are included.
- Borrowers are responsible for the safekeeping and timely return of the borrowed items.
- Items must be returned in the same condition as when borrowed. Please inform staff if items require any maintenance, such as new batteries.
- Unreturned accessories and peripherals will be subject to replacement fees, which are calculated based on the current cost. Please note that we do not accept replacements.
Use and Responsibilities
- Users are expected to adhere to all relevant library and university policies, copyright laws, and applicable licenses while utilizing the accessories and peripherals.
- Personal software installation or modifications to borrowed devices are strictly prohibited.
- Users are responsible for saving and backing up their own data. The library is not responsible for any loss or damage to personal files or data stored on borrowed devices or peripherals.