Jeff Eller joined the Resource Services team as Head of Acquisitions & Description in January 2014. His primary duties include supervision of monograph acquisitions and cataloging, with special responsibility for streaming video. He holds an MSLIS from the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign and a BA in English from the same institution. Prior to his time at ZSR, Jeff worked at Tulane Law School Library in New Orleans, LA, the University of Memphis Law School Library, and the Urbana Free Library. He was born in Tacoma, WA.
- Eller, Jeffrey. (2015, March). ASERL Members' Experiences with Kanopy Streaming Video. ASERL Members' Experiences with Kanopy Streaming Video, online webinar.
Professional Development Blog
- Midwinter 2016: A False Memoir?, January 2016
- Charleston 2015, November 2015
- ALA 2015, July 2015
- Jeff and Monesha at the 2015 Meeting of the NCICU Purchasing Committee, June 2015
- Jeff at LAUNC-CH 2015, March 2015
Search the Directory
- Access Services
- Digital Scholarship
- Research & Instruction
- Resource Services
- Special Collections & Archives
— Return to the Library Directory