- Mulder, Megan, & Jones, Carolyn. (2012). Putting the Material in Materiality: the Embedded Special Collections Librarian. Past is Portal : Enhancing Undergraduate Learning through Special Collections and Archives. Association of College and Research Libraries: Chicago, IL. #
- Johnson, Vicki, & Mulder, Megan. (2011). Lights, Camera, Action! Using Archival Collections in Student Documentary Films at Wake Forest University. Journal for the Society of North Carolina Archivists, 9(1), 35-45.
- Mulder, Megan. (2016). Book review: Becoming an embedded librarian: Making connections in the classroom. Technical Services Quarterly, 34 2017(1). #
- Mulder, Megan. (2015, June). Teaching with Special Collections: The Classroom as Liberal Arts Laboratory. Annual conference, Rare Books and Manuscripts Section, Association of College and Research Libraries, Oakland, CA. #
- Mulder, Megan. (2013, October). The Religion in North Carolina Digital Collection: A Collaborative Project Providing Digital Access to Primary Materials. North Carolina Library Association 2013 Conference, Winston-Salem, NC.
- Mulder, Megan. (2013, October). Stuff in Dusty Boxes: Connecting Undergraduates with Special Collections Holdings. North Carolina Library Association 2013 Conference, Winston-Salem, NC.
- Mulder, Megan, & Petersen, Rebecca. (2013, June). Poster session: Hidden Treasures: The Max and Gertrude Hoffmann Papers. Annual conference of the Rare Books and Manuscripts Section of Association of College and Research Libraries, Minneapolis, MN.
- Mulder, Megan. (2013, June). Lifting the Curtain: Interlibrary Loan and Special Collections. Annual conference of the Rare Books and Manuscripts Section of Association of College and Research Libraries, Minneapolis, MN.
Note: Above is a selection of Megan’s professional activity.
- Words and Pictures: Megan at Rare Book School, August 2016
Here @ ZSR
- A Portrait of Domestic Slavery in the United States, by Jesse Torrey (1817), February 2017
- Picturing the Gothic: “Leonora,” by Gottfried Augustus Bürgher, illustrated by Diana Beauclerk (1796), January 2017
- Visiting Scholar Researches Irish-American History, November 2016
- Tales of Terror! Gothic fiction on exhibit in Special Collections, October 2016
- The New-England Farmer; or, Georgical Dictionary, by Samuel Deane (2nd edition, 1797), September 2016