Rosalind has her BA (Psychology/English) and her MA (English) from Wake Forest University and her MLIS from UNC-Greensboro. She has been a full-time staff member at the Z. Smith Reynolds Library since 1994 and currently serves as the Director for Research and Instruction Services. In addition to managing the research and instruction programs at Wake Forest she teaches for-credit information literacy courses and is the liaison to the Politics and international Affairs department.
- Tedford, Rosalind, Corbett, Lauren, & Lock, Mary Beth. (2013). "How Transformational Leadership Translates into Recognized Excellence in Academic Libraries". Workplace Culture in Academic Libraries. Chandos Publishing, an imprint of Woodhead Publishing: Cambridge. #
- Tedford, Rosalind, & Pressley, Lauren. (2010). Administrative Support for Librarians Teaching For-Credit Information Literacy. Best Practices for Credit-Bearing Information Literacy Courses. Association of College and Research Libraries: Chicago, IL. #
- Tedford, Rosalind. (2014, June). Future of Discovery: Analytics, Meet Instruction. American Library Association Annual Conference, Las Vegas, Nevada.
- Tedford, Rosalind. (2013, October). "New Research Shows" - or does it? Using Junk Science in Information Literacy Instruction. North Carolina Library Association Biennial Conference, Winston-Salem, NC.
- Tedford, Rosalind. (2013, August). Climbing Capitol Hill: The Basics of Congressional Research. Help! I'm an Accidental Government Librarian, Online.
- Tedford, Rosalind. (2013, January). Letting Summon Happen at Wake Forest. ALA Midwinter Conference, Seattle, WA.
- Tedford, Rosalind. (2012, June). Junk Science: Encouraging Critical Thinking in a Communication Research Methods Class. American Library Association National Conference, Anaheim, CA.
- ACRL Law and Political Science Section, Vice Chair/Chair-Elect. (July 1, 2014 - Present).
- Praeger Library Advisory Board for US Politics and Government, Member. (May 2014 - Present).
- SAGE/CQ Press Academic Library Advisory Board, Member. (January 2012 - Present).
- ABC-CLIO Library Advisory Board for American Government and Political Science, Member. (January 2011 - Present).
Note: Above is a selection of Rosalind’s professional activity.
Professional Development Blog
- Roz @ ACRL 2015 in Portland, April 2015
- Roz @ ALAMW, February 2015
- Roz at SAGE Advisory Board Meeting, July 2014
- Roz @ ALA, July 2014
- ACRL Information Literacy Competency Standards for Higher Education Task Force Webinar, November 2013
Here @ ZSR
- What our Users are Saying About: Personal Research Sessions, May 2015
- Read with ZSR on Goodreads!, December 2013
- New ZSR Programs for WFU Alumni, December 2013
- Sources, Citations and Cocoa!, November 2013
Search the Directory
- Access Services
- Digital Scholarship
- Research & Instruction
- Resource Services
- Special Collections & Archives
— Return to the Library Directory