Rosalind has her BA (Psychology/English) and her MA (English) from Wake Forest University and her MLIS from UNC-Greensboro. She has been a full-time staff member at the Z. Smith Reynolds Library since 1994 and currently serves as the Director for Research and Instruction Services. In addition to managing the research and instruction programs at Wake Forest she teaches for-credit information literacy courses and is the liaison to the Politics and international Affairs department.
- Tedford, Rosalind. (2017). Expert, Guide, Cheerleader, Coach, Fake News Combatant: The Many Hats of Academic Research Librarians in Supporting Students. Against the Grain, 29(5), 14-15. #
- Tedford, Rosalind. (2016). Marketing and Promotion of Reference Services in Linda Smith and Melissa Wong, eds. Reference and Information Services 5th Edition. Libraries Unlimited, 2016. Reference and Information Services 5th Edition. Libraries Unlimited, (5th), 281-305.
- Tedford, Rosalind. (2015). Never Waste a Good Crisis, Leadership is not Supervision and More Lessons from the Career of a Reluctant Leader. Crucible Moments: Inspiring Library Leadership. Mission Bell Media: Santa Barbara, CA.
- Tedford, Rosalind, Corbett, Lauren, & Lock, Mary Beth. (2013). "How Transformational Leadership Translates into Recognized Excellence in Academic Libraries". Workplace Culture in Academic Libraries. Chandos Publishing, an imprint of Woodhead Publishing: Cambridge. #
- Tedford, Rosalind, & Pressley, Lauren. (2010). Administrative Support for Librarians Teaching For-Credit Information Literacy. Best Practices for Credit-Bearing Information Literacy Courses. Association of College and Research Libraries: Chicago, IL. #
- Tedford, Rosalind. (2019). Review of "Fake News, Propaganda, and Plain Old Lies". Technical Services Quarterly, 36(4), 427-428.
- Tedford, Rosalind. (2020, May). A New Approach to Info Lit (Episodes 122, 124, 126 and 128). Authority File Podcast, Online. #
- Tedford, Rosalind. (2019, November). From fakes to facts: How librarians can foster critical thinking among all students. Charleston Conference 2019, Charleston, SC.
- Tedford, Rosalind. (2018, November). Thriving (or just surviving) as a liaison librarian: a lively discussion of our evolving roles, opportunities, and challenges. Charleston Conference, Charleston, SC.
- Tedford, Rosalind. (2017, November). Keeping Pace with Research Patrons' Practices: A Discussion on Faculty and Student Needs in 2017. Charleston Conference, Charleston, SC. #
- Tedford, Rosalind. (2015, July). The Many Hats of Academic Librarians. SAGE/CQ Press Publishing, Thousand Oaks, CA. #
Committees & Offices Held
- ACRL Politics, Policy, and International Relations, Past Chair. (July 1, 2014 - Present).
- Praeger Library Advisory Board for US Politics and Government, Member. (May 2014 - Present).
- SAGE/CQ Press Academic Library Advisory Board, Member. (January 2012 - Present).
- ABC-CLIO Library Advisory Board for American Government and Political Science, Member. (January 2011 - Present).
Note: Above is a selection of Rosalind’s professional activity.
- ZSR Pivots to Online: Spring 2020 in Review, June 2020
- Roz @ Charleston Conference, November 2019
- Roz at ACRL, April 2019