Rosalind has her BA (Psychology/English) and her MA (English) from Wake Forest University and her MLIS from UNC-Greensboro. She has been a full-time staff member at the Z. Smith Reynolds Library since 1994 and currently serves as the Director for Research and Instruction Services. In addition to managing the research and instruction programs at Wake Forest she teaches for-credit information literacy courses and is the liaison to the Politics and international Affairs department.
- Tedford, Rosalind. (2016). Marketing and Promotion of Reference Services in Linda Smith and Melissa Wong, eds. Reference and Information Services 5th Edition. Libraries Unlimited, 2016. Reference and Information Services 5th Edition. Libraries Unlimited, (5th), 281-305.
- Tedford, Rosalind. (2015). Never Waste a Good Crisis, Leadership is not Supervision and More Lessons from the Career of a Reluctant Leader. Crucible Moments: Inspiring Library Leadership. Mission Bell Media: Santa Barbara, CA.
- Tedford, Rosalind, Corbett, Lauren, & Lock, Mary Beth. (2013). "How Transformational Leadership Translates into Recognized Excellence in Academic Libraries". Workplace Culture in Academic Libraries. Chandos Publishing, an imprint of Woodhead Publishing: Cambridge. #
- Tedford, Rosalind, & Pressley, Lauren. (2010). Administrative Support for Librarians Teaching For-Credit Information Literacy. Best Practices for Credit-Bearing Information Literacy Courses. Association of College and Research Libraries: Chicago, IL. #
- Tedford, Rosalind. (2015, July). The Many Hats of Academic Librarians. SAGE/CQ Press Publishing, Thousand Oaks, CA. #
- Tedford, Rosalind. (2014, June). Future of Discovery: Analytics, Meet Instruction. American Library Association Annual Conference, Las Vegas, Nevada.
- Tedford, Rosalind. (2013, October). "New Research Shows" - or does it? Using Junk Science in Information Literacy Instruction. North Carolina Library Association Biennial Conference, Winston-Salem, NC. #
- Tedford, Rosalind. (2013, August). Climbing Capitol Hill: The Basics of Congressional Research. Help! I'm an Accidental Government Librarian, Online.
- Tedford, Rosalind. (2013, January). Letting Summon Happen at Wake Forest. ALA Midwinter Conference, Seattle, WA.
Committees & Offices Held
- ACRL Law and Political Science Section, Vice Chair/Chair-Elect. (July 1, 2014 - Present).
- Praeger Library Advisory Board for US Politics and Government, Member. (May 2014 - Present).
- SAGE/CQ Press Academic Library Advisory Board, Member. (January 2012 - Present).
- ABC-CLIO Library Advisory Board for American Government and Political Science, Member. (January 2011 - Present).
Note: Above is a selection of Rosalind’s professional activity.
Here @ ZSR
- ZSR and WFU THRIVE on the First Day of Classes, August 2015