Stephanie Bennett is the Collections Archivist for Wake Forest University. She holds a BA in English from Wake Forest University and an MSLIS with a concentration in Archives Management from Simmons College. Bennett worked previously at Iowa State University's Special Collections and University Archives and Boston College's John J. Burns Library. Prior to earning her archives degree, Bennett worked as a research analyst at two corporate research firms. She is an active member of the Academy of Certified Archivists, the Society of American Archivists, the Society of North Carolina Archivists, and the Midwest Archives Conference.
- Bennett, Stephanie, & Fansler, Craig. (2017). Bringing Dolmen Press Printing Blocks Further into the Light. Journal of the Society of North Carolina Archivists, 14, 2-11.
- Bennett, Stephanie. (2016). From ProtÃ©gÃ© to Mentor. Archival Outlook. Archival Outlook, September/October. #
Committees & Offices Held
- Society of North Carolina Archivists, Education Committee Chair, Executive Committee. (May 2017 - May 2019).
- Society of American Archivists, Vice Chair/Chair Elect, Collections Management Tools Section. (August 2016 - August 2018).
- Society of American Archivists, Steering Committee, Issues & Advocacy Section. (August 2016 - August 2018).
- Society of North Carolina Archivists, Member At Large, Executive Board. (March 2015 - March 2016).
Here @ ZSR
- What Are You Working On: A Graduate Student Spring Breaks at WFU, March 2019
- Newly Published and Updated Collections, Winter 2019, February 2019
- The Empowerment within University Archives: A Goodbye from Anna Hathcock, December 2018
- Getting the Collections to the People, November 2018
- Google Docs Are Records, Too: Archiving Born-Digital Objects, October 2018