Stephanie Bennett (she/her)
Stephanie Bennett is the Collections Archivist for Wake Forest University. She holds a BA in English from Wake Forest University and an MSLIS with a concentration in Archives Management from Simmons College. Bennett worked previously at Iowa State University’s Special Collections and University Archives and Boston College’s John J. Burns Library. Prior to earning her archives degree, Bennett worked as a research analyst at two corporate research firms. She was previously a member of the Academy of Certified Archivists and is an active member of the Society of American Archivists and the Society of North Carolina Archivists.
- Bennett, Stephanie, & Fansler, Craig. (2017). Bringing Dolmen Press Printing Blocks Further into the Light. Journal of the Society of North Carolina Archivists, 14, 2-11.
- Bennett, Stephanie. (2016). From Protégé to Mentor. Archival Outlook. Archival Outlook, September/October. #
Committees & Offices Held
- Society of North Carolina Archivists, Vice President/President-elect. (May 2021 - May 2022).
- Society of North Carolina Archivists, Education Committee Chair, Executive Committee. (May 2017 - May 2019).
- Society of American Archivists, Vice Chair/Chair Elect, Collections Management Tools Section. (August 2016 - August 2018).
- Society of American Archivists, Steering Committee, Issues & Advocacy Section. (August 2016 - August 2018).
- Society of North Carolina Archivists, Member At Large, Executive Board. (March 2015 - March 2016).
Here @ ZSR
- Newly Processed and Recently Updated Collections, 2021-2022
- The Disparate Lives of Louise Payton Heims Beck: From Wake Forest’s Library Stacks to Broadway’s Vaudeville Circuit
- “Lolly, Lily, and Mary Married In”: The Yeats Women of the Cuala Press
- A Tale of Two Campuses: How Was the Second One Built?
- Meeting James McDowell through His Records