Stephanie Bennett is the Collections Archivist for Wake Forest University. She holds a BA in English from Wake Forest University and an MSLIS with a concentration in Archives Management from Simmons College. Bennett worked previously at Iowa State University's Special Collections and University Archives and Boston College's John J. Burns Library. Prior to earning her archives degree, Bennett worked as a research analyst at two corporate research firms. She is an active member of the Academy of Certified Archivists, the Society of American Archivists, the Society of North Carolina Archivists, and the Midwest Archives Conference.
- Bennett, Stephanie. (2016). From ProtÃ©gÃ© to Mentor. Archival Outlook. Archival Outlook, September/October. #
Committees & Offices Held
- Society of North Carolina Archivists, Education Committee Chair, Executive Committee. (May 2017 - May 2019).
- Society of American Archivists, Vice Chair/Chair Elect, Collections Management Tools Section. (August 2016 - August 2018).
- Society of American Archivists, Steering Committee, Issues & Advocacy Section. (August 2016 - August 2018).
- Society of North Carolina Archivists, Member At Large, Executive Board. (March 2015 - March 2016).
- A Whirlwind Day at SNCA 2017, March 2017
- Conferencing under the stars: NCPH’s CampingCon, October 2016
- SAA 2016, finally, August 2016
- Stephanie at the Midwest Archives Conference 2016, May 2016
- Stephanie at the Image Permanence Institute in Rochester, NY, November 2015
Here @ ZSR
- Newly Published Collections in Spring 2017, May 2017
- What Are You Working On? with Juno Zhu, May 2017
- What Are You Working On? with Tara Coady, May 2017
- Graduate Students on Spring Break, the Internship Edition, March 2017
- Newly Processed and Updated Collections, January 2017