Access to ZSR Library is currently restricted due to University health concerns.
- ZSR is closed for most students until further notice. Only students that are taking classes in ZSR will be allowed in and only for class time. Please arrive no more than 10 minutes prior to class.
- Faculty and staff can continue to use the library Monday-Friday, 8AM-5PM. Faculty and staff will be allowed in provided they can show their Deacon OneCard at the Welcome Desk.
- Access to the 24/7 room is unaffected. All WFU students, faculty, and staff can access the smart lockers, printers, and Camino.
Our remote services and support will continue.
Access to Physical Items
- If you need a book, DVD, or other library item, request it through the Library Catalog and we will get it to you.
- If you need AV equipment, request it by making a Multimedia Equipment reservation.
- There are two printers in the 24/7 room. In DeacPrint, they are ZSR1 and ZSR2.
For more info, see ZSR services available during restricted access ›
- Chat with us
Not sure where to start? Ask ZSR ›