Thanks to an initiative launched by the ZSR Library Board of Visitors, we will award five $2,500 scholarships to library student workers for the 2023-2024 academic year. To be eligible, a student must meet the following criteria:
- Full-time student
- Strong academic performance
- In good standing with the University
- Be an hourly student worker for ZSR Library, undergraduate students preferred
- Intend to work at ZSR the following academic year
- Outstanding service to the Library and campus community
Please use this form to apply. The deadline to apply is May 1, 2023. Applicants are responsible for asking their supervisor to submit the required recommendation form. Awards are made for a single academic year; however those individuals awarded scholarships for the 2023-2024 academic year will be eligible to apply for scholarships in future years if they continue to meet the scholarship criteria.
To learn more about the ZSR Library Student Employee scholarships and how to support them, please check out this brochure.
2 Comments on ‘ZSR to Offer Scholarships for Library Student Employees!’
This is such a great initiative, and a terrific way to give back to our hard working student assistants!
This is fantastic news!