Who Can Borrow From Us?
We provide our Interlibrary lending services to libraries and other non-profit agencies. If you are an individual who needs material from Wake Forest University, please consult a librarian at your university or public library.
How to Request
Wake Forest University’s Z. Smith Reynolds Library’s OCLC symbol is EWF.
You can email (email@example.com) us your request along with your institution information. By requesting from us, you are agreeing to follow the American Libraries Association’s Interlibrary Loan Code.
Books are shipped using USPS. Articles are sent electronically.
- Loan Period
- 4-8 weeks, depending on item
- All loans are subject to recall. Notification will be done through OCLC, phone, or email.
- Yes, unless otherwise noted
- Replacement of lost or damaged ILL items is the responsibility of the borrowing library. Replacement fees will consist of the cost of replacement.
- 4 reels at a time
- Theses & Dissertations
- Will lend when second copy is available
- Will Not Lend
- Bound periodicals, Rare Books, Reference, Baptist collection, Course Reserves materials, and other materials deemed not suitable for loan by the ILL staff
Charges and Billing
- Loan Charges
- Photocopy charges
- $10 for non-reciprocal libraries for articles under 30 pages ($0.15 per page above 30)
- IFM or invoice as billed