- Denice Lewis
- Research & Instruction Librarian - Engineering & Science
- Research & Instruction
- Science & Mathematics; Biology; Chemistry; Engineering; Physics; Computer Science; Environmental Science; Health Sciences & Medicine; Mathematics; Statistics; Technology
Book a Research Session
Denice started at the Z. Smith Reynolds Library in March 2019. She received her BS and MS in Electrical Engineering from Georgia Institute of Technology (Georgia Tech) and graduated with her MLIS from Indiana University Purdue University Indianapolis (IUPUI) in 2019. In between Electrical Engineering and Library Science, Denice picked up an Associates in Culinary Arts from Le Cordon Bleu Scottsdale. She is a member of the American Library Association (ALA), the North Carolina Library Association (NCLA), and the American Society for Engineering Education (ASEE).
- Lewis, J.. (2020, November). The Road to Becoming an Engineering Librarian. North Carolina Library Association (STEM-LINC), Webinar.
Committees & Offices Held
- North Carolina Library Association (STEM-LINC), Vice Chair / Chair-Elect. (October 2020 - October 2021).
- NCLA STEM-LINC Scholarship Task Force, Co-Chair. (July 3, 2020 - July 17, 2020).
- North Carolina Library Association (STEM-LINC), Member at Large representing College and University Libraries. (October 2019 - October 2020).