Head of Continuing Resources & Database Management
- Kelley, Steve. (2014). Serials Catalogers Should Take the Plunge with RDA. Technicalities, 33(6), 11-13.
- Burris, Christian, Hiatt, Derrik, & Kelley, Steve. (2013). The Intersection of Serials Acquisitions, Cataloging, and Electronic Resource Management. Technicalities, 33(3), 12-15.
- Kelley, Steve, McCallum, Carolyn, & Lock, Mary Beth. (2012). The Cataloging of E-Book Readers: A Service Model-Oriented Approach. Serials Review, 38(3), 178-182. #
- Kelley, Steve. (2011). What Is RDA, and Why Should E-Book Managers Care?. No Shelf Required 2: Use and Management of Electronic Books. American Library Association: Chicago, IL.
Below are a few recent posts by Steve from the ZSR Professional Development blog.
- Steve at 2014 North Carolina Serials Conference (March 2014)
- Steve at 2014 LAUNC-CH Conference (March 2014)
- Steve at 2014 ALA Midwinter (February 2014)
- Steve at NCLA 2013 (October 2013)
- Steve at ALA Annual 2013 (and RDA Training at Winthrop University) (July 2013)
Search the Directory
- Access Services
- Digital Scholarship
- Research & Instruction
- Resource Services
- Special Collections & Archives
— Return to the Library Directory