For WFU Students
New and Returning Students
ZSR is here to help you. Whether it’s citation and research help, computer problems, or how to use the library, we are just a call, email, or text away.
- Ask a Librarian: Got questions? Get answers.
- Course Reserves: For all your required class readings
- LIB100: Our 1.5 credit research course
- New Films: Browse our DVD collection
- Starbucks: Coffee in the library!
- Study Rooms: Get a room. Study hard.
- Work-Study: Apply for a job in the library
Be sure to check out our classes and events page too!
For library help and research support for business students, visit the Business Information Commons.
Need dedicated study space or study carrel? We have that and more, including extra copies and extended book checkouts. We are also here to help with your advanced research needs!
The Bridge is your place for computer repair, equipment checkouts, and more.
Jobs in the Library
Need a job? The library is the largest employer of students on campus. See our student jobs page for more information.
On the Web
Find news and updates in our Library Gazette blog. See also:
If you are studying abroad, ZSR is ready, as always, to help you with your research. See our information about using ZSR from abroad.