Available to current WFU students, faculty, and staff only
The link below is for the Web-based version of Engineering Workbench.
First-Time Use Only
User registration is required. To use Engineering Workbench, you must:
- Be current faculty, staff, or officially registered student at WFU.
- Use Engineering Workbench for academic research only; no use for commercial purposes is allowed.
- Not share your username/password with any other individual.
- Have no more than 5,000 records downloaded and stored electronically at any time.
- Delete stored records when no longer needed for the relevant research project or after the completion of your degree program, whichever occurs first.
You will be asked to acknowledge these requirements each time you log on. Violation of the license by any user could result in a termination of access for all users at Wake Forest University.