Maps of the Library
The ZSR Library is housed in two wings – Reynolds and Wilson – joined by a grand atrium.
- The Reynolds Library opened in 1956 (8 levels)
- The Wilson Wing opened in 1991 (4 levels)
To find materials or places in the library, please refer to the maps below.
- 8 | History (D-DS)
- 7 | American History / Anthropology / Geography (DS-DX, E, F, G)
- 6 | Agriculture / Fine Arts / Medicine / Technology (N, R, S, T, U, V, Z) / Special Collections
- 5 | Asian and Classical Literature / Linguistics / Romance Languages (P-PQ)
- 4 | Government Documents / Law / Politics / Education (J, K, L)
- 3 | American Literature / English Literature (PR, PS)
- 2 | General Works / Germanic Literature / Juvenile Literature (A, PT, PZ)
- 1 | Biology / Chemistry / Math / Physics (Q)
- Education: Tribble Hall
- Military Science: ROTC Building
- Music: Scales Fine Arts Center
Directions to the Library
Visiting the library? See directions to the library.