Book a Research Session
Kyle Denlinger is the Digital Pedagogy & Open Education Librarian at Wake Forest University’s Z. Smith Reynolds Library.
Kyle earned his MA in Information Science & Learning Technologies from the University Missouri–Columbia and his BS in Secondary Education from the University of Cincinnati. He has been recognized as a 2014 Library Journal Mover and Shaker and a 2014 American Library Association Emerging Leader.
- Denlinger, Kyle, Shields, Kathy, & Webb, Meghan. (2019). "Not missing the point(s): Applying specifications grading to credit-bearing information literacy classes.". The grounded instruction librarian: Participating in the Scholarship of Teaching and Learning. Association of College and Research Libraries: Chicago, IL. #
- Denlinger, Kyle. (2016). Experimenting with Massive Open Online Courses for Library Outreach and Institutional Awareness of Library Expertise. E-Learning Innovations in Academic Libraries. McFarland Publishing: Jefferson, NC.
- Denlinger, Kyle. (2018). New Methods of Teaching and Learning in Libraries, Edited by Ann Whitney Gleason (Book Review). Technical Services Quarterly, 35(3), 310-311. #
- Denlinger, Kyle. (2016). Cutting-Edge Research in Developing the Library of the Future: New Paths for Building Future Services, Edited by Bradford Lee Eden (Book Review). Technical Services Quarterly, 33(2), 212-214.
- Denlinger, Kyle, Yarfitz, Mir, Mulder, Megan, & Johnston, Carrie. (2021, October). Radical Trust: Meaningful Collaborations between Librarians and Faculty. North Carolina Library Association 64th Biennial Conference, Winston-Salem, NC. #
- Denlinger, Kyle, Yarfitz, Mir, Shields, Kathy, & Mulder, Megan. (2021, July). Messy & Proud of It: Open Pedagogy with History Undergraduates. Open Education Southern Symposium, Virtual. #
- Foster, Amanda, Denlinger, Kyle, Krstevska, Summer, & Womack, Hubert. (2019, October). Watch this Space: Emerging Trends in Credit Bearing Information Literacy Courses. North Carolina Library Association 63rd Biennial Conference, October 2019, Winston Salem.
- Denlinger, Kyle, Shields, Kathy, Webb, Meghan, & Womack, Hubert. (2019, October). #SquadGoals: Creating and Sustaining a Library Instruction Community. North Carolina Library Association 63rd Biennial Conference, October 2019, Winston Salem.
- Eastman-Mullins, Andrea, Denlinger, Kyle, & Wemlinger, Elizabeth. (2019, October). OER in the Real World: Challenges of Discovery and Adoption. Charleston Library Conference 2019, Charleston, SC.
Here @ ZSR
- Statement on Online Proctoring Services
- New Year, New Search Results Page!
- Tags: One Small Step for Course Reserves, One Giant Leap for Our Users
- Exciting Zotero Updates!
- 10 Ways to Get Your Citation Game on Point with Zotero