Who Can Borrow From Us?
We provide our Interlibrary lending services to libraries and other non-profit agencies. If you are an individual who needs material from Wake Forest University, please consult a librarian at your university or public library.
How to Request
Wake Forest University’s Z. Smith Reynolds Library’s OCLC symbol is EWF.
Instead of faxing or mailing ALA requests, you can now request and track Interlibrary Loan transactions online. If you have an account, you can log in to place requests. Note: First time users need to contact ILL office to activate their account.
No telephone requests, please.
Books are shipped using USPS. Articles are sent electronically by Ariel or ILLiad Odyssey whenever possible. All other articles will be faxed or mailed USPS First Class.
- Loan Period
- 4-8 weeks, depending on item
- All loans are subject to recall. Notification will be done through OCLC, phone, email, or fax.
- Yes, unless otherwise noted
- Replacement of lost or damaged ILL items is the responsibility of the borrowing library. Replacement fees will consist of the cost of replacement, plus $25 non-refundable fee for billing and processing.
- 4 reels at a time
- Theses & Dissertations
- Will lend when second copy is available
- Will Not Lend
- Bound periodicals, Rare Books, Reference, Baptist collection, Course Reserves materials, and other materials deemed not suitable for loan by the ILL staff
Charges and Billing
- Loan Charges
- $10 for non-reciprocal libraries using IFM
- $15 for non-reciprocal libraries not using IFM
- Photocopy charges
- $10 for non-reciprocal libraries for articles under 30 pages using IFM
- $15 for non-reciprocal libraries for articles under 30 pages not using IFM
- $.15 for each additional page
- IFM or invoice as billed