Who Can Borrow From Us?
We provide our Interlibrary lending services to libraries and other non-profit agencies. If you are an individual who needs material from Wake Forest University, please consult a librarian at your university or public library.
How to Request
Wake Forest University’s Z. Smith Reynolds Library’s OCLC symbol is EWF.
You can email (firstname.lastname@example.org) us your request along with your institution information. By requesting from us, you are agreeing to follow the American Libraries Association’s Interlibrary Loan Code (http://www.ala.org/rusa/guidelines/interlibrary).
Books are shipped using USPS. Articles are sent electronically.
- Loan Period
- 4-8 weeks, depending on item
- All loans are subject to recall. Notification will be done through OCLC, phone, or email.
- Yes, unless otherwise noted
- Replacement of lost or damaged ILL items is the responsibility of the borrowing library. Replacement fees will consist of the cost of replacement, plus $25 non-refundable fee for billing and processing.
- 4 reels at a time
- Theses & Dissertations
- Will lend when second copy is available
- Will Not Lend
- Bound periodicals, Rare Books, Reference, Baptist collection, Course Reserves materials, and other materials deemed not suitable for loan by the ILL staff
Charges and Billing
- Loan Charges
- Photocopy charges
- $10 for non-reciprocal libraries for articles under 30 pages
- $.15 per page above 30
- IFM or invoice as billed