Book a Research Session
- Krstevska, Summer, & Heimann, Sara. (2022). More than a Secondary Strategy: How to Incorporate Primary Research into Your Instruction Session. Teaching Business Information Literacy. Association of College & Research Libraries: Chicago, IL.
- Zucca, Gary, & Krstevska, Summer. (2018). The Future of Online Course Readings: Library Resources as an Alternative to a Textbook. EDULEARN18 Proceedings, 7933-7939. #
- Ritchie-Baum, Morgan, & Krstevska, Summer. (2022, January). Exploring Data Driven Decision Making. USASBE 2022, Raleigh, NC. #
- Ritchie-Baum, Morgan, & Krstevska, Summer. (2021, December). Non-traditional resources as a tool for emphasizing tension, context and meaning in the post-COVID classroom. 2021 BRASS Symposium, Online.
- Krstevska, Summer, & Lovas, Nancy. (2020, January). The Power of Defining the Problem: A New Model for Teaching Critical Thinking Skills. 2020 USASBE Conference, New Orleans, LA.
- Foster, Amanda, Denlinger, Kyle, Krstevska, Summer, & Womack, Hubert. (2019, October). Watch this Space: Emerging Trends in Credit Bearing Information Literacy Courses. North Carolina Library Association 63rd Biennial Conference, October 2019, Winston Salem.
- Ritchie-Baum, Morgan, & Krstevska, Summer. (2019, October). Raising your library's profile: Making your community relationships work for you. North Carolina Library Association Biennial Conference, Winston Salem, NC.
Committees & Offices Held
- Business Librarianship in North Carolina, Chair. (November 2019 - Present).