Research & Instruction Librarian - Business & Economics
Summer’s subject areas include: Business; Economics; Entrepreneurship; Accounting; Finance; Marketing & Advertising
Book a Research Session
- Krstevska, Summer, & Heimann, Sara. (2022). More than a Secondary Strategy: How to Incorporate Primary Research into Your Instruction Session. Teaching Business Information Literacy. Association of College & Research Libraries: Chicago, IL.
- Zucca, Gary, & Krstevska, Summer. (2018). The Future of Online Course Readings: Library Resources as an Alternative to a Textbook. EDULEARN18 Proceedings, 7933-7939. #
- Ritchie-Baum, Morgan, & Krstevska, Summer. (2023, July). he devil is in the details: Letting go of control in the business information classroom. BRASS Summer Symposium, Virtual. #
- Ritchie-Baum, Morgan, & Krstevska, Summer. (2023, March). Expanding within, to expand without: Expanding the vision of what's relevant in business research & instruction. SOUCABL Conference, Athens, GA. #
- Ritchie-Baum, Morgan, & Krstevska, Summer. (2022, January). Exploring Data Driven Decision Making. USASBE 2022, Raleigh, NC. #
- Ritchie-Baum, Morgan, & Krstevska, Summer. (2021, December). Non-traditional resources as a tool for emphasizing tension, context and meaning in the post-COVID classroom. 2021 BRASS Symposium, Online.
- Krstevska, Summer, & Lovas, Nancy. (2020, January). The Power of Defining the Problem: A New Model for Teaching Critical Thinking Skills. 2020 USASBE Conference, New Orleans, LA.
Committees & Offices Held
- Business Librarianship in North Carolina, Chair. (November 2019 - Present).
Here @ ZSR
- Career and Interview Research? Enter IBISWorld!
- Doing Career or Interview Research? Pitchbook Can Help!
- Library Resources and Services for Business Faculty, Students & Staff