- Zucca, Gary, & Krstevska, Summer. (2018). The Future of Online Course Readings: Library Resources as an Alternative to a Textbook. EDULEARN18 Proceedings, 7933-7939. #
- Krstevska, Summer, & Lovas, Nancy. (2020, January). The Power of Defining the Problem: A New Model for Teaching Critical Thinking Skills. Interdisciplinary & Experiential Entrepreneurial Education Conference, New Orleans, LA.
- Foster, Amanda, Denlinger, Kyle, Krstevska, Summer, & Womack, Hubert. (2019, October). Watch this Space: Emerging Trends in Credit Bearing Information Literacy Courses. North Carolina Library Association 63rd Biennial Conference, October 2019, Winston Salem.
- Krstevska, Summer, Lovas, Nancy, & Truesdale, Angel. (2019, October). Collaborative Blogging: A Sustainable Professional Development and Networking Tool. North Carolina Library Association 63rd Biennial Conference, October 2019, Winston Salem.
- Krstevska, Summer. (2019, May). Choose Your Own Information Adventure: How One Business Librarian Prompted Students to Use the Library E-resources as an Alternative to the Textbook and How Information Literacy was Taught Along the Way. BRASS Spring Online Symposium., Online.
- Krstevska, Summer, Lee, Zemirah, Fox, Lauren, & Feare, David. (2019, April). Saying "Bye Bye Bye" to Live Classes: Asynch Learning and Libraries. Association of College & Research Libraries Annual Conference, Cleveland, Ohio.
Committees & Offices Held
- Business Librarianship in North Carolina, Chair. (November 2019 - Present).
Note: Above is a selection of Summer’s professional activity.
- Summer @ USASBE, January 2020
- Summer @ NCLA, November 2019
- Summer @ ACRL, April 2019
- Summer at SOUCABL (Southern Academic Buisness Librarians Conference), April 2019