- McMahan, Kaeley. (2013). Developing a Research Strategy. Information Literacy: An Introduction to Research Methods. wakExpress: Winston-Salem, NC. #
- Daugman, Ellen, McCall, Leslie, & McMahan, Kaeley. (2011). Designing and Implementing an Information Literacy Course in the Humanities. Communications in Information Literacy, 5(2), 127-143. #
- Daugman, Ellen, McCall, Leslie, & McMahan, Kaeley. (2015, March). "Humanities Information Literacy: Developing and Improving a For-Credit Course". LAUNC-CH, Chapel Hill, NC.
- McMahan, Kaeley, & Pressley, Lauren. (2009, July). Instructional Design for Librarians: The What, Why and How of ID. American Library Association Annual Conference, Chicago, IL.
- ATLA Annual Conference Local Host Committee, Member. (May 3, 2010 - June 2013).
Professional Development Blog
- Kaeley at ATLA 2015, June 2015
- 2014 American Theological Library Association Annual Conference, June 2014
- 9th Annual Metrolina Library Association Conference, June 2014
- 2013 ATLA Conference-Days 2 & 3, July 2013
Here @ ZSR
Search the Directory
- Access Services
- Digital Scholarship
- Research & Instruction
- Resource Services
- Special Collections & Archives
— Return to the Library Directory