Books, Chapters, and Journal Articles
- Corbett, Lauren. (2021). COVID-19 Changes in Collection Management and Technical Services: A Contemporary Account. Reality Check, 41(4), 1, 4-7. #
- Ritchie-Baum, Morgan, Thynne, Sara, & Cramer, Steven. (2021). Creating the Entrepreneurship & Libraries Conference 2020: A Collaboration of Public, Special, and Academic Librarians, Vendors, and Economic Development Stakeholders". Collaborative Librarianship, 12(3), 12. #
- Wherry, Sarah, Miller, Ryan, Jeong, Sarah, & Beavers, Kristen. (2021). The Ability of Exercise to Mitigate Caloric Restriction-Induced Bone Loss in Older Adults: A Structured Review of RCTs and Narrative Review of Exercise-Induced Changes in Bone Biomarkers. Nutrients, 13(4), 1250.
- McMahan, Kaeley. (2020). Publishing Theory and Praxis: Information Literacy, Theological Librarianship, and Atla Open Press. Atla Open Press, 74, 131-135. #
- McMahan, Kaeley. (2020). On My Own: Teaching Writing as a Research Librarian. Atla Open Press, 74, 215-221. #
- Fansler, Craig. (2020). Fansler, Craig. (2020). Book Repair Workshops in North Carolina: This is How We Do it. North Carolina Libraries, 78(n. 1), p. 17-20. #
- Heady, Christina, Fyn, Amy, Kaufman, Amanda, & Webber, Millicent. (2020). Contributory Factors to Academic Librarian Turnover: A Mixed-Methods Study. Journal of Library Administration, 60(6), 579-599. #
- Johnston, Carrie, Dinsman, Melissa, & Rodrigues, Elizabeth. (2020). The Digital Labor of Blending Learning: the Reading Cities Project. Humans at Work in the Digital Age: Forms of Digital Textual Labor. Routledge: New York, NY.
- Jeong, Sarah. (2020). Encyclopedias: Botany and Books - Linnaeus and Diderot. History of Applied Science and Technology: An Open Textbook. The Digital Press at the University of North Dakota.
- Johnston, Carrie. (2020). Alice Corbin Henderson's Poetry Networks in the "Great Southwest". College Literature, 47(1), 9-33.
- Eng, Alice. (2019). Identifying and Confronting Bullying. The Library Workplace Idea Book: Proactive Steps for Positive Change. ALA Editions.
- Johnston, Carrie. (2019). Home Screens: Technology and Archives in Fred Harvey's Southwest. Amerikastudien / American Studies, 64(1). #
- Denlinger, Kyle, Yarfitz, Mir, Mulder, Megan, & Johnston, Carrie. (2021, October). Radical Trust: Meaningful Collaborations between Librarians and Faculty. North Carolina Library Association 64th Biennial Conference, Winston-Salem, NC. #
- Denlinger, Kyle, Yarfitz, Mir, Shields, Kathy, & Mulder, Megan. (2021, July). Messy & Proud of It: Open Pedagogy with History Undergraduates. Open Education Southern Symposium, Virtual. #
- Arnett, Diana, & Jeong, Sarah. (2021, January). Teaching the Biochemistry of Inherited Metabolic Diseases. National Center for Biotechnology Information Bioinformatics Forum, Webinar.
- Lewis, J.. (2020, November). The Road to Becoming an Engineering Librarian. North Carolina Library Association (STEM-LINC), Webinar.
- Rutledge, Melde, Ashelee, Gerald, Petersen, Rebecca, Zanish-Belcher, Tanya, & Turner, Finley. (2020, August). The Kingswood K-12 Alternative School Project: Providing Additional Educational Opportunities for Students and Teachers. ARCHIVES*RECORDS 2020, online. #
- Womack, Hubert. (2020, July). From Grumpy Cat to Baby Yoda: Using Memes in Teaching Mis/Disinformation. Triad Area Teaching Librarians Retreat (TATLR), Online. #
- McMahan, Kaeley, & Collins, Matthew. (2020, June). Theory and Praxis: Information Literacy in Religious Studies and Theological Education. 2020 Atla Annual Conference, virtual. #
- McMahan, Kaeley. (2020, June). On My Own: Teaching Writing as a Research Librarian. 2020 Atla Annual Conference, virtual. #
- Jeong, Sarah. (2020, May). Bioinformatics Research Instruction for Epigenetics and Biochemistry. National Center for Biotechnology Information Bioinformatics Forum, Webinar.
- Tedford, Rosalind. (2020, May). A New Approach to Info Lit (Episodes 122, 124, 126 and 128). Authority File Podcast, Online. #
- Eng, Alice. (2020, January). How Libraries Can Bring Much-Needed Diversity to Literature Curriculum. ALA Midwinter Meeting & Exhibits Conference, Philadelphia, PA. #
- Krstevska, Summer, & Lovas, Nancy. (2020, January). The Power of Defining the Problem: A New Model for Teaching Critical Thinking Skills. Interdisciplinary & Experiential Entrepreneurial Education Conference, New Orleans, LA.
- Johnston, Carrie. (2020, January). Being Human in Digital Humanities Project Management. Modern Language Association Annual Convention, Seattle, WA.
- Womack, Hubert, Brown, Stephanie, & Fountaine, Lara. (2019, December). Deep Dive Panel: News and Information Literacy. NCLINe-North Carolina Library Instruction Network, Raleigh NC. #