Publications & Presentations
Books, Chapters, and Journal Articles
- Johnston, Carrie. (2023). Publicly Engaged Digital Humanities. ADE Bulletin/MLA, 142(47.2), 56-61. #
- Barnes, Heather. (2023). Digital Curation and Contemporary Documentary Filmmaking. Barnes, Heather L.. "Digital Curation and Contemporary Documentary Filmmaking" Preservation, Digital Technology & Culture, vol. 51, no. 4, 2022, pp. 141-154. https://doi.org/10.1515/pdtc-2022-0021.
- Ritchie-Baum, Morgan, Toane, Carey, Levandowski, Andrea, & Cramer, Steven. (2022). Cannabis entrepreneurship: A guide to core concepts, resources, and research strategies. Journal of Business & Finance Librarianship. #
- Fansler, Craig. (2022). Home Lab. Guild of Book Workers JournalThe, 51, 48-54. #
- Krstevska, Summer, & Heimann, Sara. (2022). More than a Secondary Strategy: How to Incorporate Primary Research into Your Instruction Session. Teaching Business Information Literacy. Association of College & Research Libraries: Chicago, IL.
- Johnston, Carrie. (2022). The Third Library and the Commons. Council on Library and Information Resoures. #
- Kaufman, Amanda, Fyn, Amy, Heady, Christina, & Weber, Millicent. (2022). Chapter 2: The Dysfunctional Library and Academic Librarian Turnover. Libraries as Dysfunctional Organizations and Workplaces. Routledge. #
- Foster, Amanda, Cohen, Brian, & Eller, Jeffrey. (2021). Implementing a Community-Based Marketing Approach to Sustainability in Academic Libraries. Libraries and Sustainability: Programs and Practices for Community Impact. ALA Editions: Chicago, IL.
- Foy, Colleen. (2021). Successful Applications of Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion Programming in Various Professional Settings: Strategies to Increase DEI in Libraries. Journal of Library Administration, 61(6), 676-685.
- Corbett, Lauren. (2021). COVID-19 Changes in Collection Management and Technical Services: A Contemporary Account. Reality Check, 41(4), 1, 4-7. #
- Foy, Colleen. (2023, May). Health Literacy Workshops: Librarian Support in Employee Wellness Programs. MLA / SLA 2023, Detroit. #
- Ellis, Elizabeth, Webb, Meghan, & Kaufman, Amanda. (2023, May). Misinformation, Algorithms, and Privacy: Helping Students Situation Information Literacy Issues Within Wider Social, Cultural, Political, and Technological Contexts. LOEX 2022, Ypsilanti, MI. #
- Foy, Colleen. (2023, March). Critical Health Information Literacy: A Librarian-Instructed Workshop. Association of College & Research Libraries (ACRL), Pittsburg, PA. #
- Foy, Colleen. (2023, March). Academic Library Outreach through Health Literacy Workshops in Employee Wellness Programming. Library Association at the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill (LAUNC-CH), Virtual. #
- Foy, Colleen. (2023, March). Librarian-Supported Health Literacy Instruction in Employee Wellness Programs. Empirical Librarians Conference, Richmond, VA. #
- Ritchie-Baum, Morgan, & Krstevska, Summer. (2023, March). Expanding within, to expand without: Expanding the vision of what's relevant in business research & instruction. SOUCABL Conference, Athens, GA. #
- Eastman-Mullins, Andrea, Makowski, Jenna, & Keener, Molly. (2022, November). On the Shoulders of Giants: How OER Can Build on the Open Source and Open Access Movements. Charleston Conference, Charleston, SC.
- Foy, Colleen. (2022, September). Librarian Supported Health Literacy Instruction in Employee Wellness Programs. ACRL-NC Virtually Together, Virtual. #
- Ritchie-Baum, Morgan, & Cramer https://www.sla.org/attend/sla-2022-annual-conference-source-forward/, Steve. (2022, July). Getting real with entrepreneurship: Teaching and training on equity and ethical themes using authentic research sources. SLA 2022: Source Forward, Charlotte, NC. #
- Lewis, Denice. (2022, June). Using Techsmith Capture video to analyze a student's information seeking behaviors. American Society for Engineering Education, Minneapolis, Minnesota. #
- Lewis, J. Denice. (2022, June). Analyzing the Scholarly Conversation: New Tools for Efficiently Finding, Evaluating, and Visualizing Research. Innovative Library Classroom, Williamsburg, Virginia. #
- Lock, Mary Beth. (2022, May). Looking Back to Move Forward. Triad Academic Library Association, UNCSA, Winston-Salem, NC.
- Womack, Hubert, Kaufman, Amanda, & Webb, Meghan. (2022, April). Fake News, Fact-checking, and Facebook: Teaching misinformation and disinformation in the perfect storm. 2022 ACCelerate Creativity & Innovation Festival, Smithsonian National Museum of American History, Washington, D.C.. #
- Lewis, Denice. (2022, March). Conducting STEM Research Utilizing Open Access Tools. NCCCLA Conference 2022, Webinar. #
- Ritchie-Baum, Morgan, & Krstevska, Summer. (2022, January). Exploring Data Driven Decision Making. USASBE 2022, Raleigh, NC. #
- Ritchie-Baum, Morgan, & Krstevska, Summer. (2021, December). Non-traditional resources as a tool for emphasizing tension, context and meaning in the post-COVID classroom. 2021 BRASS Symposium, Online.
- Kaufman, Amanda, & Eller, Jeff. (2021, October). Sustainability and Organizational Change. NCLA/SELA 64th Biennial Conference, Virtual.
- Ritchie-Baum, Morgan, Cramer, Steven, & Bennett, Shaun. (2021, October). Preparing NC librarians for marijuana legalization: Public and academic perspectives. North Carolina Library Association Biennial Conference, Winston-Salem, NC/ Online. #
- Algenio, Emilie, Keener, Molly, & Kowalski, Melanie. (2021, October). Copyright Imposter Syndrome: No JD? No Problem!. Miami University Libraries Copyright Conference Webinar Series, Oxford, OH.
- Webb, Meghan. (2021, October). A New Chapter: Library Outreach During a Pandemic. North Carolina Library Association 64th Biennial Conference, October 2021, Winston-Salem, NC.
- Denlinger, Kyle, Yarfitz, Mir, Mulder, Megan, & Johnston, Carrie. (2021, October). Radical Trust: Meaningful Collaborations between Librarians and Faculty. North Carolina Library Association 64th Biennial Conference, Winston-Salem, NC. #
- Webb, Meghan, & Womack, Hubert. (2021, October). Empowering Student Voices: Inside a Library Ambassadors Program. North Carolina Library Association 64th Biennial Conference, October 2021, Winston Salem.
- Denlinger, Kyle, Yarfitz, Mir, Shields, Kathy, & Mulder, Megan. (2021, July). Messy & Proud of It: Open Pedagogy with History Undergraduates. Open Education Southern Symposium, Virtual. #